- Archive all your employee manuals and documents in an online library
- Communicate with staff through an internal email-based messaging system
- Host a password-protected internal staff directory
- Showcase brochures, FAQs, other customer info
- Create a "clients/employee/members only" section of your website
- Automate your marketing and PR/communications
- Build a basic storefront with a built-in catalog and PayPal connectivity
- Create landing pages for your SEO campaigns
- Create a blog for customers or members
- Organize and layer your support pages
- and so much more!
Best of all, it's easy for anyone with basic web skills to install and manage. Or take your website to the next level: you own the CMS software so you or your IT team can modify your CMS Website software right down to the code level for a truly tailored solution.
Virtually Unlimited Combinations of Options, Configurations, and Templates With several different applications you turn on and off within the website, you have full control. Plus, you can integrate almost any third-party design template giving you limitless design options.