Add a Google Docs Presentation
You can create a Google Presentation (similar to PowerPoint) and easily add it to your own website using DMXReady Landing Page Manager -- no need for Dreamweaver!
To add your add your Google Presentation to your website:
- Create your presentation (docs.google.com)
- Click "Publish" and copy the script in the text box.
- In Landing Page Manager, click on the "Edit Page" link (must be logged in).
- Scroll to the bottom to the WYSIWYG editor, and place your cursor to the location of the page you want to add your presentation.
- Click on the "View/Edit Source" icon on the WYSIWYG editor (looks like this: <>)
- Paste the script into the source (Ctrl "V") and click the "OK" button, bottom right
- Click the "SAVE" button on the WYSIWYG editor and view the page.
Whenever you update your presentation through Google Docs, your changes will automatically update on your web page!